IRS Questions

IRS Questions about Home Owners and Home Buyers

by admin · 13 comments

in Home Buyers,Home Owners,IRS Questions,Tax Questions

If you have Questions about the IRS and Home Owners or Home Buyers this is the area to post your questions. I continue to get many questions about all sorts of IRS issues on my website and I’m happy to look them up and post the answers for all to see. The Official IRS Website is very difficult to make sense of some times and has errors on some of the pages.

I look up your tax questions, share my thoughts and provid direct links into the IRS Website for your specific IRS TAX related questions.

Remember, I am not the IRS. I am not a trained tax professional and do not give legal advice. It is your responsibility to know the Law.

Any questions or comments you leave on this site will be visible for all visitors to see. This way becomes a growing resource to help you find the proper links into the official IRS website.

{ 13 comments… read them below or add one }